The Centre is currently open for Friday Prayer only
After Months of unprecedented closure, we are looking forward to the gradual re-opening of the centre for congregational prayers. However, we must give paramount importance to the well-being and safety of the community therefor, there will be a number of rules and guidelines that will be strictly enforced.
We have moved to the unit next door (First unit), giving us more space and better flow, introduction a one way system to provide a safer environment.
After a successful gradual re-opening we now are aiming to open for Friday Prayers on a first come first serve bases on the day,
In order to support the NHS Test and Trace programme, we are taking contact details (name and telephone number) for all visitors to Wiltshire Islamic Cultural Centre, The Pavilions, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care, we will keep your details safely and in compliance with GDPR legislation for 21 days before securely disposing of or deleting them. We will only share your details with NHS Test and Trace, if asked, in the event that it is needed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. We will not use your details for any other purposes or pass them on to anyone else.
We are asking everyone to print the consent form and sign in advance and bring on the day.
Please read the following rules and guidelines below
We will be admitting a limited amount of people on a first come first serve bases on the day, Please follow these instructions and guidelines when coming to The Centre for Friday Prayers:
- Anyone with any symptoms of Covid-19, or who has been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days must NOT come to The Centre
- The doors will open 15 minutes before the prayer time and close 15 mins after
- You will be required to sign a NHS Track and Trace form before entering. This can be download and printed in advance to help WICC volunteers via: download button above
- We will only be entering limited amount of people, once this limit is reached, no one else will be admitted to The Centre for prayer. (We may put on extra prayer times for future prayers, online booking will be made available if required)
- Women are always welcome however children under the age of 12 will not be admitted. We advise anyone over the age of 70 not to attend and anyone whose health makes them vulnerable, must NOT come to The Centre at this time
- To be admitted you MUST:
1) Have performed your Wudu before coming to The Centre.
2) Have your own prayer mat with you
3) Have a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
4) Be wearing a face mask at all times
5) have signed the consent form
- Hand sanitisers will be available to use on entry
- You must follow the one way system, entry through the main doors and exit out the side door (follow signs)
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Use only the marked prayer spaces in the hall, to maintain social distancing
- Do not pray Sunnah prayers at The Centre, these can be done at home or work
- There should be no socialising in the Mosque; it is only opening for congregational prayer. No shaking hands, hugging or other contact at any time
- The Mosque will be closed between Friday Prayers, and will not be available for individual worship
- No access to toilets
Donations are always welcome, cash boxes will be in place however we encourage using our contact-less donation device at The Centre and PayPal option via our website
Volunteers will be around to assist for any other queries
A reminder that we have moved next door to the first unit to have more space, better air flow due to having more windows and better flow for our one way system.